Winners for the Naughty Nuri's Signature BBQ Spare Ribs Selfie Contest

When Mommy Jane said will bring my to try out the best Spare Ribs in town, I was very excited as Spare Ribs is my favourite dish. So, it is a must for me to eat it and feel it myself. Here I am with Mommy Jane to Naughty Nuri's located at Desa Sri Hartamas.

Me and Mommy Jane reached early that day as I was so excited for the review and eager to know who will become the winners for the Selfie contest as Mommy Jane said prize money up to RM10,000.00 will be presented to the winners that day.



I like the place as it is big and with ambience environment, I can dine-in my food comfortably. We were served with their Naughty Nuri's 1995 Signature BBQ Spare Ribs which priced at RM39.90 for 1 slab. Mommy Jane said their ribs are specially marinated with Balinese spice and char grilled with a special sauce fill its flavour enhanced. Once bite, I already fell in love with the taste. It is indeed the best Spare Ribs that I ever had. Yummy...


Besides the Spare Ribs, I got the chance to tried out their BBQ Satay Lilit too. It is made from mince pork marinated with Balinese spice pork using lemongrass stick to enhance the flavour. Mommy Jane said it cost at RM25 per plate. The taste is fantastic. Better than the usual chicken satay that I had.

Mommy Jane said here also famous with Indo Style Mee Goreng and Nasi Goreng where it mix with vegetables, onion, chillies and pork slice with black sauce. I love to eat it with the fried egg and the prawn crackers. We had refreshing Ice Lemon Tea and the Asam Kedondong drink too.



After we had all the delicious food and refreshing drinks, its times to watch the dance performance and the winners announcements. 
The Boss of Naughty Nuri
Dancers dance with the Grand Prize Winner

Congrats to all the winners above for winning Cash prizes and cash vouchers too. I am so happy for them. Besides great food and drinks, you can get the merchandise items of Naughty Nuri's here. Everything was so cute. Oink Oink Oink... Ha Ha ha...



Naughty Nuri's located at 2, Jalan 27/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur. Opem from 12pm-12am. Call them at 019-3399611 or visit their facebook to get more promotions at https://www.facebook.com/nnkualalumpur/?fref=ts.

I enjoyed myself here so much eating great good and see all the performances. I am happy for all the winners too. RM5k for 1st prize winner indeed a very big prize. Hope next round, the RM5k will be mine. Ha ha ha... 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmoderm Skin Lab, a Perfect Balanced Skin Care Products

Eat, Outing and Watch Magic Show at Genting

Explore the Jungle at Awana Back to Nature Retreat