School Holiday Activities at Resorts World Genting

Planning for this coming school holiday ? If you haven't had any plan yet, then you might want to know what's new at Resorts World Genting now. Being a Young Blogger and Ambassador of Resorts World Genting, I was invited to join their school holiday event earlier last weekend so that I can cover up the event and share it with my family and friends. This round, I will share my experience at SnowWorld and Ultraman Live in Genting.
Me and my family took a shuttle van from Wisma Genting at 11.30 a.m. and we reached First World Plaza at around 12.45 p.m. It is only 1 hour and 15 minutes journey. I had a quick nap on my journey to Genting so that I can save my energy for the review. Once reached, we proceed to SnowWorld. Ashley Cher Cher, PR of RWG said there are lots of new attractions at SnowWorld now. These come in the form of 3D trick art. There are fanciful comical props with hilarious names like King's Feast, Falling Chandelier, Distorted Knight, Snow Monster and Dragon Prop.
As you can see at the photo above, my Mommy trying her best to act with the 3D props but still lack of the action. In the photo, she trying to feel like the chandelier is falling on her. Not good enough but after seeing it, I think I could do better than her next time. If you think as what I think, then visit SnowWorld now and take some photos as remembrance.
Me, Ti Ti and my Daddy walked very fast to the highest level where you can visit the 3D prop there while Mommy still busy taking photos below. Do watch out for the Snow Monster, Knight on Horse, Dragon Prop, King's Feast and Distorted Knight there.
While you're there, enjoy the excitement of European Facade where SnowWorld has been transfored to look like a European village. I don't need to visit Europe anymore coz' I can feel the environment and the sounds at the various countries namely Holland, Italy, Norway, England, France, Spain, Germany and Switzerland were created. Look at the 3D cow and the windmill with 3D Holland Clog in front of the facade.
Tickets to the SnowWorld are price at RM38.30 for adults and teenagers (RM34.50 for Genting Rewards Card Members), RM32.50 for children and senior citizens (RM29.20 for Genting Rewards Card Members) and family package at RM129.10.
After a visit to SnowWorld, we proceed to have our buffet lunch at Coffee Terrace. For children, only price at RM25 and I could have a line of food spread for me to choose from. Starter, Main Course and Desserts. Yummy...

After our lunch, we proceed to Genting International Showroom which located just on top of the Coffee Terrace for our Ultraman Live in Genting show. The title for this show is Revenge of Baltan where our Superheroes, Ultraman had a mission to save our City, Kuala Lumpur from falling into the hands of the villains. Sounds interesting right because it involve the City that we lived and it was attacked by the dark forces sent by Baltan to Earth.

Ultraman will face off not only with Baltan but also with the dark warriors Chaos Ultraman Calamity, Dark Lops Zero, Kaiser Darkness, Dark Zagi and Evil Tiga. The live show will be the first time some of these Villains are featured at the resort.
Ultraman Zero and his comrades will gather at Genting Highlands to take on the dark warriors and Baltan. We, the audiences willl help Ultraman too by taking part of the live activities so that all of us could gather the power to help them to fight against the villains. It was indeed fun coz' I could beat the balloon flying in the air and fight like my Superheroes.

My 3 Ti Ti and all the audiences also work together to gave our power to Ultraman so that we can fight the villains together. It is really fun and the live show is a must-see list for this school holiday.
Tickets for Ultraman Live in Genting 2016 - Revenge of Baltan are priced at RM108 (VIP, RM88 (PS1) and RM68 (PS2). Early Bird promotion at 30% discount for Genting Rewards Card Members and non-members at 20% discount. If you haven't apply as member yet, do apply now coz' it is free but for adults age 18 and above only.
There are room packages too till 2 January 2017. Stay at First World Hotel from RM184 nett in a XYZ deluxe room that comes with 2 show tickets and for family of four, you can opt for the XYZ Triple room package that comes with 4 show tickets ranging from RM288 nett. Call them at 03-27181118 or log on to www.rwgenting.com for more information.
Thanks to Resorts World Genting for inviting me and my family to their school holiday activities to celebrate it in advance. I had enjoyed myself so much with the activities at the top of the hill. I always love the cooling and refreshing weather up here. I was amaze with the props at the SnowWorld. I had fun too watching the Ultraman live show where I could be part of it to save our City. It was an exciting moment and the show was full of force. Thanks also to Ashley Cher Cher who had organised the trip for us and hope to meet up with you again soon.




Comments

  1. good place for family gathering! would love to visit Genting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice outings! Time to bring the kids there this school holiday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmoderm Skin Lab, a Perfect Balanced Skin Care Products

Eat, Outing and Watch Magic Show at Genting

Explore the Jungle at Awana Back to Nature Retreat