Stay, Play and Eat at Cinta Sayang Resort, Sungai Petani

Last weekend my parents brought me to Cinta Sayang Resort which located at Sungai Petani. This is the first time I been to Sungai Petani and I was very excited looking forward to the trip. It took us around 4.5 hours journey from Kuala Lumpur to the resort. Daddy and Mommy had took turn to the drive car so that they are awake all the times. Me and my siblings slept in the car half way through till we reached the resort at 7 p.m. At this post, I will share 3 days and 2 nights my experience in the resort.
We stayed at a 3-bedroom Apartment at Sky Residence. The place was spacious and clean. Me and my Cher Cher slept at a room with 2 single bed while my 3 Ti Ti shared a room at a wooden platform with 1 single bed mattress so that they won't fall from the bed. Daddy and Mommy slept at the master bedroom with attached bathroom. It is comfortable stay for all of us and free Wifi was available too.
What I love most is our Apartment comes with a bath tub at the master bedroom. Me and my siblings enjoyed having bath at the bath tub. There had a living room, dining area, kitchen area and balcony to see the beautiful scenery outside our Apartment.
Washing machine, safe deposit, iron, hair dryer, toileteries, towel, drinking water, nescafe and tea that comes with sugar and creamer were provided too.
The activites had been arranged by Cinta Sayang Resort for all the bloggers to participate. We start off with the golf clinic. We were divided into 3 groups so that each group will learned a different technique at different area. A golf instructor had taught me on the technique to hold the golf stick and swing the stick to hit the ball. I enjoyed playing golf after I knew how to play with it.
After an hour of golf lesson, we went for a golf tour. The field is huge surrounded by our beautiful trees, grass, flowers, pond and a bridge. I enjoyed sitting at a buggy that show us around the golf area.
After a 20 minutes ride, we were guided to a big ballroom that can cater for any events. The ballroom able to accommodate 750 persons at 1 time. It is nicely decorated with food served inside the hall.
We gather at 3 p.m. at the entrance of The Carnival which located few minutes from the Resort for our water park activities. I enjoyed playing at the water coaster, lazy river, beach and the wall climbing with my family. The water theme park is big and beautiful. 
Me and my youngest Ti Ti ride a horse together at the theme park. At first, I might be a bit nervous but after a round of riding, I enjoyed it so much.
All the bloggers back to their own hotel at 5 p.m. but me and my siblings were reluctant to go back and we played till 6.30 p.m. After that we took a bath and grab few key chains as souvenir for our friends before proceed with our steamboat buffet as dinner at 7 p.m. at Chips & Bites which located at the Resort.
I enjoyed having unlimited fresh seafood, fishballs, mushrooms, vegetables, noodles, desserts and drinks for the night. We were entertained by live bands too. The Steamboat buffet is having a promotional price of RM35 nett per person for adult and I'm sure children price will be cheaper. You can call them up at 04-4414666 for reservations and further enquiries. 
For breakfast, we had buffet breakfast at Chips & Bites. I like their porridge with salted egg, toasted bread with half-boiled egg, fried meehoon, fried maggi, hashbrown, hotdog, fresh milk with cornflakes, watermelon, and guava juice. Daddy loves to eat their salads, yogurts, nasi lemak, samosa, pastries and lots more. Coffee vending machine was there too to provide different type of coffee such as mocha, cappuccino, americano, latte, expresso and white chocolate.
Everyday they had different menu for the main dish. That is the reason why I never felt bored with the breakfast but will always look forward to see what Chips & Bites will serve on that morning. The price for buffet breakfast was at RM32 for adults and child at RM26. 
For lunch and dinner, Chips & Bites do served from their ala-carte menu. You can choose to have Asian or Western cuisine. I can choose to have my soups, salads, burgers & sandwiches, pasta, meat & fish, platters, Asian dishes, side orders and desserts. For soup, I had choose seafood food that comes with a garlic bread. The soup was loaded with prawn, fish, clams, squids and mussels. After having it, I am half full already because of the generous portions given as the ingredients. The soup taste delicious and it is not spicy. 
Seafood Soup
For salads, I choose to have Crispy Prawn since prawns are always my favourite. The prawns were indeed crispy that comes with roasted capsicum, mixed lettuce, green apple slices, my favourite cashew nuts and orange vinaigrette. 


For main course, I choose to have Spaghetti Marinara with mussels, clams, prawns, squid and tomato sauce topped with Parmesan. The spaghetti sauce was really nice and the seafood was indeed fresh and juicy. I had finished it all coz' it is my favourite dish.
My Cher Cher had Malay Platter with pandan chicken, beef rendang, grilled fish, fried egg, pickled cucumber, fish keropok, sambal belacan, mixed ulam and steamed rice as her main course. Price at RM24 only with so many different dishes, recommended for those who love to eat spicy food.
For drinks & dessert, I choose to have my Mango smoothies and Banana Cake while my Cher Cher choose to have ice lemon tea. The Mango smoothies and ice lemon tea were indeed refreshing and all our thirst gone. The banana cake is soft and delicious too.
I love the ambience of the restaurant and it is spacious too. My dining area always at the swing coz' I can play at the swing while waiting for my food to be served.
The price range for the food at Chips & Bites are from RM4-RM39. With the generous portions given. the price for the food here is really worth it. Free Wifi is available too. You can just have a cup of coffee with a cake for a relax moment at Chips & Bites. If you plan for your buka puasa buffet at Cinta Sayang Resort, do grab your voucher now for more discounts as below. For the month of February, just pay RM49.90 nett instead of RM85 nett. Great deal and great place to enjoy your buka puasa buffet.
For reservations and details, do visit their website page at www.cintasayangresort.com or call them up at 04-4414666. Do like them at facebook page at www.facebook.com/cintasayangresort for more promotions and updated information.
Me, Mommy and Cher Cher
This is my 3 days 2 nights stay at Cinta Sayang Resort and hope all of you had enjoyed reading what I had wrote here. Stay, Play and Eat at the Resort is indeed convenient for all of us coz' everything is just a walking distance. This is a family resort that cater for adults and children from all races. I had enjoyed my Stay here at the spacious Apartment, my Play at the water theme park, riding horse and golf clinic and my Eat at Chips & Bites. I'm sure you will love this place as much as I do. 






























Comments

  1. seems like a good hotel to stay! the food also delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice place to stay with the whole family. The food looks delicious too. Thanks for sharing!

    Mhaan <3 | Mommy Rockin' In Style - Beauty and Mommy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pretty!! Thanks for a detail post about this hotel =D Looks like a really nice and cozy place to stay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing my dear...It's a good information for me and family to plan our holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmoderm Skin Lab, a Perfect Balanced Skin Care Products

Eat, Outing and Watch Magic Show at Genting

Explore the Jungle at Awana Back to Nature Retreat