Easter Egg Fun at SnowWorld and Shopping times at First World Plaza

I always wanted to go to SnowWorld which located at First World Plaza but Mommy Jane always said that I am too young for that. She afraid I'll get cold and will have fever later on but now I am big enough and had stronger anti-body. So, when Eric Kor Kor said will bring us to Snow World to review the Easter activity there, I jumped to joy as this will be my first trip to Snow World.

I put on my jacket and the big jacket given with hand gloves and here I am at the SnowWorld. SnowWorld comes alive with numerous pastel-colours eggs. These eggs are placed at the key photo spots which offered visitors like me to have a great photo opportunities as we laugh and enjoy in the wintry atmosphere.

Spotted some penguins, rabbits and lollipops
A town at the SnowWorld which temperature is at -4"C
During the Easter weekend on March 25 to March 27 at 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm, get ready to create wonderful memories when participating in the SnowWorld Springtime Wonderland series of eggs-citing activities and adventures where lots of prizes to be won too. Yeah...
I'm pulling Joey at the skating board. We had fun playing together
Joey looking for Chocolate Easter Eggs that covered by the balloons at the Igloo
There are also arts and crafts in the store where we had to search for the hidden eggs or test our skills at Eggs Rolling for a unique experience.
My Ti Ti take the challenge presented by Eggs-cellent Memory March where it build our memory skills
And he won limited edition either Tabby or Allie Tag
Cute Little Rabbit using paper cups
As for me, I use a plastic spoon to made an Easter Rabbit. I learned something unique here and with some creativity and imagination, my Easter Rabbit looks so cute.

For shopping, Mommy Jane had brought me to a Ocean-themed shopping fair at First World Plaza. There got lots of attactive decor to enjoy featuring an ocean theme complete with aquatic animals and plants like dolphins, jelly fish, clown fish, star fish and reel corals. Lots of toys and fashion accessories and ornaments too. I bought some little girls keychains for my friends at school as souvenirs.



I had a wonderful trip at SnowWorld. Eventhough it is breezing cold but I really love it since KL nowadays so hot. I enjoyed all those activities organised for us. Tqvm to all PR Kor Kor and Cher Cher for bringing us around. I had great times hunting for eggs and playing with all my friends there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmoderm Skin Lab, a Perfect Balanced Skin Care Products

Eat, Outing and Watch Magic Show at Genting

Explore the Jungle at Awana Back to Nature Retreat